Sunday, October 7, 2007

Camping Trip Number Two!

This past weekend, September 28th and 29th, Par and I went camping at Mount Charleston with Em (Par's sister) and Lori and Adam (friends of Par's from work). This picture is from Saturday morning, and Par and I were getting ready to make breakfast burritos for everyone. Yum! Friday night was a lot of fun. Lori made tin foil dinners, and we huddled close around the campfire (it was SUPER windy and kind of cold) and we talked and had marshmellows and smores. It was nice to be outside and get away from the city for a night.

This was Em and I folding up the tarp the next morning. Meanwhile, we're hard at work, Par's playing photographer! =o) Just kidding Par! Adam is the one on the left in the red sweater.

We also decided to go on a brief morning hike on Saturday at Mount Charleston. It was such a beautiful autumn day, PERFECT for a hike in the mountains.

I was just taking in the fresh mountain air... and practicing a few pilates moves! Just kidding!

These are just a couple of pictures as we were hiking. The fall is such a beautiful time of year!

I (Lindsay) took this picture. Normally, I'm not exactly the best photographer... but I think this one turned out okay! =o)

2 comments:

Miguel Moraes Gomes said...

Lindsay and Parley
Oi de novo, adorei as fotos, essas e as do picasso. Confesso que senti inveja quando os vi em frente da Prisão de Libert (é assim que escreve? eu sei que tá errado então não ri) Mas vou me arrepender um dia quando eu mesmo for lá.
Lindsay, who is Par? hahahahha.

Lindsay, congratulations for having chosen somebody so special. I find that I can say that I know it well, I lived with it for some months but they had been 25h per day, 7 days per week 32 days for month. I am certain that you go to be happy to the side of it, certainly it goes to take you to the celestial kingdom. With certainty that you is a special young woman, therefore it chose you. The distancia of the friends is so flat. But it knows exactly that a Brazilian exists, without knowing you that it twists for you and the Pair (heheheh).
(usei o google translate)
Miguel Gomes

Stacie said...

Excuse me Linds, but did you get your ears pierced?!??! Congrats. I'm glad you finally took the plunge!