Sunday, October 14, 2007

A little trip down memory lane...




I know, looking back on pictures from a wedding that was four months ago hardly counts a trip down memory lane =o), but I wanted to post a couple of pictures on here from our wedding day. For those that may not know, Parley and I were married in the Nauvoo Illinois temple on June 23, 2007. That day will go down in history as one of the most incredible and special days of our lives.
(The following was contributed by Parley... thanks Par!)
As time continues, as it does sometimes, we find ourselves reflecting often on the events of the day. Memories are funny things. What gets remembered, what gets forgotten. Do we choose to remember certain things or are memories only a mesure of the impact made on our lives? Only four months have passed since we exchanged vows and it has been interesting to think about what stands out in our memories. Just last night Lins commented that, "It would be fun to go to a pro baseball game together." Apparently Lindsay wasn't too impressed with the Cubs game we attended on our honeymoon. :) I can't say much for myself either because I also last night conceded the fact that I forgot that she was in band in high school. She played the trombone, ... or was it the baritone...? I forget. This is really beside the point though. We do remember the important stuff, though. :)

6 comments:

Preston said...

Cute!!Lindsay played the tuba right? Hahaha! Post some more pictures...I havn't seen them yet!

Unknown said...

haha great pictures guys!!

Also for the record, Lindsay played the trombone :)

I know cause I was there playin' the French Horn

Unknown said...

Thanks for your pictures and comments. I think your blog is a great idea, as is the Picasa site! We are so very glad you found each other. Love to you both! Mom B.

Stacie said...

Lindsay!!!! I guess it has been a long time since I checked my byui email. I am so excited you got a blog. I will add you to mine so that you can check it out!! Love you and miss you!!

Lisa said...

So glad I got to see some pictures from your fairy tale wedding!!

Anonymous said...

Well said.