Friday, September 14, 2007

This is Parley and I at Claim Jumper in Las Vegas. This particualr day turned out to be one of the MOST special days of both of our lives. It was April 14, 2007, and the evening began with a casual walk around Lake Las Vegas after dinner and ended with big smiles, hugs, a few innocent kisses, and an engagement ring! Par was so sweet; he made me a little book of his favorite memories about us and read it to me before he asked me to marry him. It meant so much to me.



This picture DEFINITELY does not do the ring justice! It was absolutely gorgeous... Par did a great job!

2 comments:

Miguel Moraes Gomes said...

O anel é muito bonito mesmo, gostei, agora aquela conversa de beijos inocentes hahaha, acabou em casamento e logo logo vai ter varios burnetizinhos correndo por aí. hahaha
Parabéns.
Miguel Gomes

Unknown said...

I loved your blog! I loved Elder Gomez' comments! Your camping trip sounds like so much fun. And I loved hearing again your account of the engagement evening. All your pictures are great and added a lot. I think your blog is a great idea! Tons of love, Mom Burnett